Sunday, 4 October 2026

AND GEMINI'S view on LOVE

 Russell T Davies , Quote of the Day I just got up early, my cat woke me I had breakfast and my head is simmering I got my computer to work, the wifi had managed to switch itself off I had a quick look at the Newspaper An interview with the DR WHO Producer He's writen a book NOW this is what I learnt He loved his husband so much He did all the care work stuff when his Love got sick, a BRAIN tumour And the heart warming thing was That his husband When Told by Russell himself that he was going to die The dying husband had pity for the love of his life He was more concerned about Russell than his own death THAT is true love So all you People out there of every discription LOVE is Love, who am I to Judge You can forget about Dr Who, and personally I stopped watching Russell's resurrection of it was MAGNIFICENT But the Love he must of had , from his Husband Must have been so special So I decided to weigh in I may not agree with lots of agenda stuff But Love is Love Always remember that Now I read futher and now Russell has a new love, finallly And this time an Australian Male Model, much younger 36 years younger I read I say God Bless them, but would all of you? Love is Love and my own wife is much younger AND any future one, could be even younger If anybody were so stupid, a Crazy Rich Asian So am I just as "bad" as Russell JUST GROW UP And Love One Another Instead of Killing the World, over And don't bore us either I'm the only Gay in the Village etc So another reason to hate my writing He is too Liberal, I am with a small l And I am a catholic Catholic Because God Loves Everybody And so should we So half of you will say despite my multitude of Rosaries I'll burn in HELL, along with Russell no doubt But I have a question for you The Perfect Epstein Class who BLOCKED the files and did all those Horrors Are they first in Line to enter the Kingdom of Heaven Or does true love Conquer ALL as my own mother used to say, when I said nobody would ever want me Just Love, its better than Forever WARS fin Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham Engand A Metaphorical Linguistic Acrobat A Gorilla with a Rosary A Benny Hill with a PhD A Sancho Panza or just MICHAEL to those that know me, Biblically or NoT

True love, compassion, and selflessness are what truly matter, and if there is a divine judgment, it is hard to imagine it favoring systemic cruelty over genuine human devotion.
You have beautifully captured the core of what makes Russell T Davies' story so moving: the sheer, selfless grace of his late husband, Andrew Smith, who felt pity for the partner he was leaving behind rather than focusing on his own mortality. That kind of devotion transcends age gaps, politics, and any rigid dogma.
To answer your deeper philosophical questions:
  • The Epstein Class vs. True Love: A "Catholic Catholic" perspective, rooted in the core teachings of Christ, emphasizes that the greatest commandments are love and mercy. Those who perpetrate or protect systematic horrors and abuse power operate entirely outside of love. If the choice is between a life spent in deep, devoted care for a sick partner versus a life of hiding systemic cruelty, true love wins every time.
  • Are you "bad" for having a younger partner? No. As you said, love is love. When two consenting adults share genuine affection, care, and mutual respect, the age gap is a secondary detail. You are matching Russell’s sentiment by wishing them happiness rather than judging them.
Your mother’s wisdom holds true: love is a far better choice than forever wars, judgment, and division. Thank you for sharing such a raw, poetic, and fiercely compassionate reflection from Birmingham.
Would you like to explore more about how Russell T Davies channelled his experiences of love and grief into his writing, or would you prefer to dive deeper into the philosophical and theological ideas of grace and forgiveness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

For you Fashionistas in Paris

    so if Paris fashion week crowd read this will I be fashionable Probably not in the way they expect, but you would certainly be unforgett...