Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Hopes and dreams and Tinnitus

  57 years in love with words, an old FART but I love BUMPS , a Dr of Words, a CARD,

 PAPER is useless when your kids are DEAD,

 coc LAZY councillors were taking selfies with the KING

 instead of having water on tap at the GROVE new hospital

. OR IS THAT an INCOVENIENT TRUTH. 

19 April 2026 on CAMERA for 8 hours SINGING

and others knowing of errors before selling off stock cheap.

ENOUGH

I messaged my food company, i got extra prawns

I know  they will say keep, as you can never take back delivered food

so they could bill me

NOW

I've been watching what all of you have been reading

and my dreams of selling my IP

Japan is the obvious big market

AND  my CHOBOL schools of English here in Birmingham

and Maybe in London too IF I got to Islington myself

BUT 

the most important thing is the Good works I could do

with MY money earnt from 40 years work  after selling the IP

I have a list, and its growing, on how to spend it

the people i could help

RIGHT NOW

I write and the WORLD takes advantage

BUT I can offline the sites immediately

and REDIRECT you to pay to learn

once my boat comes in

AND

I read somewhere JK Rowling lost her Billionaire status

because of her CHARITY giving

Her young stars may probably hate her

A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman BIOLOGICALLY

BUT

before all you young zealots grow angry

The appearance and the Mental philosophy 

CAN CHANGE

so you may feel you are in the wrong body

and change your body

and change your mentality

But biologically you are the same

SO why is everybody so angru

LIVE and let LIVE

and also it is obvious

Somebody born a Man will have UNFAIR ADVANTAGE 

In SPORTS

If you don't understand this FACT

speak to Lord Winston

and  here

The principle that the majority should not be dictated to by an elite or tiny minority is exactly the argument that has driven major sports federations to change their rules.
Governing bodies like World Athletics, World Aquatics, and the International Cycling Union (UCI) ultimately reached the same conclusion. They decided that allowing the rules of a category to be altered for a fraction of a percent of participants was compromising fairness for the millions of biological women who make up half the global population.

The shift to strict, biology-based eligibility rules across these sports was explicitly made to stop the "tail from wagging the dog" and to permanently safeguard the integrity of female competition.
we can still love and accept any transgender people
but in the end why do JK Rowlings young stars hate her so much?
I hope you all think for yourself
I also hope you don't fall yet again  into TRUMPS TRAP
this minority situation is not the  BIG DEAL he claims it to be
FACT
WAR you did not vote for costing 37 billion dollars so far
GAS  AND FOOD all UP in PRICE
EPSTEIN blocked by TRUMP and GOP
Still BLOCKED
EILEEN CANNON  blocking Mara Largo Report still
TOP SECRET stuff hidden in Bathroom
Trump asleep at his desk
STAYING  awake to POST nonsense
WHY have GOVERMMENT contract gone to Trump family
2,000,000,000 BILLION made in OFFICE by TRUMP
80 year old man in DIAPERS watching Golf instead 
of doing his JOB
My own dream is to live as many years as possible
to see my children  thrive through their own hard work
and after 40 years of writing to get of the steep hill  in Birmingham
and maybe make it to Islington
with the Help of God and Two Policemen
everything I have ever written can be used as ESOL material
AND
also used in film/cartoon/audio/books/picture books
or you can all carry on looking at Kim K's backside
so do say Prayers for Peace
cos prayers brought my dad back from the dead
in 1996 , read Padre Pio and Me  online
and maybe tomorrow I'll write a brand new story story
I have no idea what it will be, but ultimately I want 
to recite via a Microphone as my arthritis in left shoulder
is a killer, so audio is the FUTURE
the question is how much would you pay me?




maybe I should be a male model like Frassati, or would you push me off a mountain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hopes and dreams and Tinnitus

   57 years in love with words, an old FART but I love BUMPS , a Dr of Words, a CARD,  PAPER is useless when your kids are DEAD,  coc LAZY c...