Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Confusing my Audience

 confusing my audience


I spotted one viewer so they should be getting up soon

and I have just Michaeled them

which is not Rogering

its being swatted by a nonsensical email

If they have no sense of humour

OR

 they will print it off

and put in the toilet above the URINAL

something to read as they Tinkle

Women are too busy

I hope the ladies laughed

If not I'll be on the Naughty list

and get a slap if ever we meet

Good luck to them all



hahhahahaahahaha , no relation, but the Mark Twain forest is nearby

Stay Happy Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hopes and dreams and Tinnitus

   57 years in love with words, an old FART but I love BUMPS , a Dr of Words, a CARD,  PAPER is useless when your kids are DEAD,  coc LAZY c...