Wednesday, 7 October 2026

and yes October is the month of the Rosary

  And YES October is the Month of the Rosary

my mother had Rosaries scattered all over the place 

and her pinny pocket would jump as she sat and watched Dallas

She  was still saying a Rosary

she had 5 priests on the Altar at her funeral and a crammed church

this was 6 weeks after my nephew was born

he is now a doctor

8 weeks after her funeral my dad died

but more or less came back from the dead

Miracle MAN

the doctors called him

Read Padre Pio and Me online for details

that was 1996

Now 30 years later I am still writing and hope to sell my IP

and I hope to do some good works with the proceeds too

but IF my dad had died, I don't know where I'd be now

So say a Rosary for Peace today

Trump and Putin are evil

No other words for it

BUT prayer does work

Even if you only get what you need

NOT what you want

So Milan MO

hello to you all, and share a Pizza at Casey's

and remember Mark Twain

I can remember reading his books 60 years ago

I'm still 20 in my head, because writers refuse to die

News of my Death have been greatly exaggerated

Though some may wish I did stop writing

I am a Metaphorical Linguistic Acrobat

A Benny Hill with a PhD

A Sancho Panza

A Gorilla with a Rosary

and I did throw snow balls at our neighbour

Lord Daniel Moylan

or Danny Moylan with the Umbrella cos he was posh

and The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Cssey

my first book

is really about the Dudley Road Winson Green

from Saint Patricks our home church

to Cape Hill Brewery

and can we stop calling it the MMMMM hospital

its up Grove Lane

call it the GROVE

MacDonald's would pay for new signage

and have the Managers put WATER in the waiting room for 200 plus

cos back in April there was not, and they IGNORED all my protests

and THE COUNCIL still wont put BUMPS in ROAD

to slow down speed merchants outside local school

BUT if  there's a DEATH, then they will

AND the catholic school board

WHY spend 10,000 a year on Brazilians for Bushes

INSTEAD of BUMPS in the Road outside

and again MacDonalds would sponsor BUMPS

and while I'm listing mistakes

IF you were told 6 months before by GOOGLE 

that a phone had problems

why treat a customer with MULTIPLE  illnesses

like a THIEF, Sir Andy Street would cry

If he heard about it

BUT if I were to sell my IP I would be asking HIM

to be guardian angel to any Charity I'd be able to create

I'd even call it Andy's Purse, because I respect him



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hopes and dreams and Tinnitus

   57 years in love with words, an old FART but I love BUMPS , a Dr of Words, a CARD,  PAPER is useless when your kids are DEAD,  coc LAZY c...