Wednesday 13 June 2018

Launch Day

Launch Day ©
By Michael Casey

Well it’s 13th June 2018 and as I wait for the cat food to arrive I’ve decided to launch this my 16th book, Sweet 16, its under 93,000 words, I won’t wait till I hit 100,000 before inflicting it on you. So in 5 months I’ve produced another set of tales, I hope you like them all. I still bore you all with moans about my pain, I wish I could stop but sadly I recognise pain is the cuckoo that’ll follow me, so ignore my shadow, if I were Peter Pan I could try and lose it.

Michael Casey

IT’S ON AMAZON

 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=sweet+sixteen+by+michael+casey

p.s. 17 Again will be the next book, probably ready by Christmas 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

fresh out of bath 19th Sept 2024

  shaved and fresh out the bath look the Kerry colours by chance  green and gold so hello to the Casey Clan back in Kerry https://www.amazon...