Friday 15 June 2018

Hello Russia

well whoever you are in Russia  you are most welcome to this one of my backup sites.
Butcher Baker Undertaker is my main site then I spread my writing like manure, in the Hope it encourages readership.

Readers I get, all over the world, getting people to spare a few roubles and buy one of my 16 books is another matter.

And yes you could teach English via Comedy, by using my words with facing page translations in Russian. Or maybe an App.

Though I say this to every country that passes my way.

So does this make me cheap?

Trying to "corrupt" the whole world via my comedy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

Enjoy the stories, there must be nearly 2000 now if you include the full length novel,
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
perhaps I should put a google translation of it online? In RUSSIAN.

That's all, why doesn't Mother Russia invent a cure for Arthritis? I for one would appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

fresh out of bath 19th Sept 2024

  shaved and fresh out the bath look the Kerry colours by chance  green and gold so hello to the Casey Clan back in Kerry https://www.amazon...