Inbox

Warrants

09:00 (1 hour ago)
to me

Thank you for contacting the Royal Warrant Holders Association.


We are receiving high volumes of emails at the moment and will get back to you as soon as possible.

 

Royal Warrant Holders Association
1 Buckingham Place
London SW1E 6HR
Tel: 020 7828 2268 

email: warrants@rwha.co.uk
www.royalwarrant.org 

 

This message and any attachments should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and be used by them for its intended purpose.  It must not otherwise be reproduced, modified, distributed, published or actioned.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately.  This e-mail address must not be passed to any third party or be used for any other purpose.  Every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure that this e-mail, including attachments, does not contain any viruses.  However, no liability can be accepted for any damage sustained as a result of such viruses, and recipients are advised to carry out their own checks.  The Royal Warrant Holders Association cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the senders own and not made on behalf of The Royal Warrant Holders Association.  An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business purposes. 



Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

10:44 (0 minutes ago)
to Warrants
JOHN LEWIS

could not find my order

failed in duty of care as a person with multiple illnesses

Tinnitus,arthritis morphine not strong enough, quadruple heart bypass, hurtig hernia through bypass scar, stage 4 kidney failure and sciatica

and a robust MAD personality to cope with all that,  a Benny Hill with a PhD maybe

So I bought the Google 9 fold phone

Major power failings

tried online advice

still a black hole power drain

read online it was a BAD phone

decided to return

only got it in mid may

sorry my tinnitus is trying to kill me right now

THEY could not find me order

I had spoon feed them

JUST tructulant

Escalated

Finallly found my order

asked for full refund

not very happy with treathment

I just want to return a defective phone

and on it goes

Finally on sunday
 
after previously being told to bring it in

I was offered a courier to return it

instead of admitting it was  rubbish phone

go read omline reviews

I was told i was offered a courier return before

i was not, show me the email

finallly another character a bloke takes over

I say they are taking the piss

and all pretend richous he accuses me of abusive language

when they are abusing a vulnerable customer

SO I WIPE PHONE AND send it back

I tell then this in an email

I am then told by the bloke

what is the PIN number cos they cannot open it

a TECH TEAM CANNOT OPEN THE PHONE

and they boast about TWO YEARS GUARANTEE

This morning he says he wanted to save me time

Time I don't have to waste with my multiple diseases

11.5 years after a quadruple heart bypass

is almost miraculous

Give me strength

A TECH TEAM WHO CANNOT OPEN A PHONE

so JOHN LEWIS is return it to me

as an expensive PAPERWEIGHT

and NO REFUND 

SO pardon me, if you sell junk and it cannot be fixed

because. your tech team is CHALLENGED

or UNFIT for purpose , you chose the right word

what does all this prove

I'm hurrying now  finish 

cos the Tinnitus is howling

Its like being up K2 with Saint Frassati

SO my conclusions

2015 we had a rubbish carpet,  brand new,   John Lewis replaced it with an Aixminster

I had just come out of hospital after my quadruple heart bypass, i was told triple prio  op

but i learnt later it was a A quadruple

my kids had wanted a pet, i had joked a dog if i die and a cat for a heart attack

I kept my promise, we have an 11 year old cat Totoro she is fitter than a royal marine

BUT

John Lewis

cannot even find my order

are truculent

i am passed like a parcel

they don't want to accept responsibility

as i missed initial return in one month

because of medical problems

but finally did

and then now

THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY UP

and want to send me back a paper weight of zero value

So what does this prove

LACK OF TRAINING

CANNOT EVEN FIND ORDER

SELLING A PRODUCT with issues

A TECH TEA that has zero value

TWO years GUARANTEE is the BOAST

but they cannot even open the phone

I bet our Bilingual cat Tororo could do better

JOHN LEWIS for me have proved themselves to be

IGNORANT and ARROGANT

AND WORTHLESS 

cos TECH team cannot even open a phone

I DEMAND. A FULL refund from THEM

UNDER consumer rights LAW

not incorrect information from JOHN LEWIS

Its like the DEAD PARROT SKETCH from Monty Python

BUT i am not LAUGHING

selling a phone with issues

being unable to even find the order

being truculent

Following LETTER of the LAW

not the SPIRIT

was there no PR lady in attendance 

SO THEY JUST COULD NOT BE BOTHERED

so i email Terry the CEO

and the other bloke says it all comes down to HIM

so if its all down to him

The Dream Catcher

Why all the BROKEN DREAMS

TRAINING is the Bedrock of any company

QUALITY knowable TECH teams

NO quibble , we love all our customers

especially with multiple diseases

BUT have I. received any of that

just an offer of a Dead Parrot

and John Cleese family was originally CHEESE

BUT John Lewis takes the biscuit

maybe I should say its

just a JOHN

called LEWIS

Terrible Terrible experience

Sir Andy Street would cry, what have they done to HIS  company

more like a place for Strange Ways


michael casey fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England and a SOB. , son off a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland


I may have acted stupidly buying from John Lewis

Irony is I have 3.4 million words of comedy written an 21 books on Amazon, 210,000 free downloads in multiple languages

but it feels like Ive been PISSED ON , by a JOHN called Lewis


see email I have just received decide for yourselves

Good morning Michael
 
Thank you for your further 3 emails. I note however that you are once again unwilling to provide me an answer of whether you remember the PIN number you've installed or if you want a factory reset in order for us to inspect the phone and provide resolution.
 
As you've been given multiple opportunities to help us help you I'm afraid that we are unable to conduct an inspection and provide resolution. I will be returning the mobile phone to you with no fault found.
 
In order for us to help with your faulty phone once returned to you you will need to provide a Technical report from a Google approved mobile phone engineer detailing the nature of the fault. This is the basic requirement under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This report must state that the device has an inherent or manufacturing fault.
 
Once we've received your report we will revisit the case.
 
I appreciate that you will wish to send further emails regarding our position. However as I have given every opportunity with which to help get this matter resolved, any future correspondence will be attached to the case but not responded too. 

Kind regards

Tony Miles
Partner & Director Relations Case Manager

John Lewis & Partners
Director Relations

Telephone: 01698 545054

Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 8.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 6.30pm
Sunday: 10.00am to 6.00pm

NOTE: Please respond directly to this email using the 'reply' button, as brand new emails sent to this email address may not be received.