Wednesday, 5 August 2026

I was going to..

I was going to write something really nice today, I had an Idea but

the wind in my head is massive

the weather is changing in uk

so the barometric pressure is impossible

here in birmingham temperature has dropped 10 degrees

i'm typing with one hand as my left shoulder is about to kick off

sam smith is dancing on my window sill

i made no promises, i give you everything  he sings

i would love to give you everything

but

my body is battered and bruised

would you could you accept just

a battered an bruised man

would my twinkle and words be enough

PAUSE

or is it PAWS

miaow

dancing with a stranger

look what you made me do

I'm adding in Sam Smith deliberately

Just in case you can hear this

normally I just write and I'm not actually listening to the music

its company, if  that doesn't sound too Irish

I was going to record an audio as well but 

the temperature drop etc

its bad for my arthritis etc

so in my head i'm a 120 kilo or 19 stone george clooney

but the reality , i'm a sack of @£$$ left outside for the dustman

only if you were a beachcomber would you want me

true

i'm honest after  all

maybe the last honest man in the world

if you see al the corruption

even john lewis and my bank are  shades of themselves

you can go back and read the saga posted before

i'll go to the kitchen and get another coffee

it is nice all the viewing figures

and the boil proves my words my ip is worth a lot

which i'll keep and donate away

cos i dont write for dollars

i just write, but now after nearly 40 years

it's time to get off the killer hill

and that needs funding

so i'll finish for now

miami rice nice may be the solution

i need write more and i'd love to switch to audio only

but i'm not going to feed the beast for nothing

pay the writer if you want audio etc

so stay pure

and if she still looks gorgeous even when she is in her scruffs

hair up etc,  then you are SMITTEN



and this is where I'd love to live IF I got off the Hill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Joker and The Queen (c) By. Michael Casey

  Short stories from Birmingham readers in 172 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://drive.google...