Tuesday, 4 August 2026

2,200,000 of you read my rubbish all ORGANIC

2,200,000 of you read my rubbish all ORGANIC

so it works

so buy it

and I can get off this hill


the rest. you know 172 countries worth

3.4 million words

michael casey writer from birmingham england

and a SOB , Son Of Blacksmith

from Kerry Ireland


57 years in love with words



dad came back from dead 30 years ago

that is why I have written 3.4 million words


and because dad came back from dead

I got a family too



The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker     by Michael Casey. written here


dad. painting after my break in

mum at the family house feeding the dog


my Crowne Plaza look, PAX on my door

Teach your Daughters to Fly

Top Universities in the World......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Joker and The Queen (c) By. Michael Casey

  Short stories from Birmingham readers in 172 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://drive.google...