Monday 16 September 2024

I had a few thoughts

 I had a few thoughts

what to write about, though I talk , I don't write

hope you all spotted the difference years ago

USA gun happy, but won't ban assault riffles

go read the news.

I'll stay off Politics for this rambling

NOW

People used to sit on the Porch and shoot the breeze

no pun, intended

In working class areas, the street was a common area

Then people get richer and posher

And put  fences and walls up, literally and figuratively

If you drive through a rich area, then they have gates and high walls

Its  like they are in Prison

in Birmingham Harborne is one of the richest areas

But the richest people are behind high walls

I bet they don't know who their own next door neighbour is

If the neighbour died they would not notice, until the smell

Where we live now is much nicer than before

But the vibe is not as nice

Yes my next door neighbour is wonderful, and by pure chance

I know 5 or so or the neighbours from my past lives

You could not make it up

It's like a magnet

Obviously being me,  I like to natter

But some passers by are offended, I dared speak to them

I did spend 3 years speaking to 100,000 people at CPNEC hotel 

So to me its sad that some people not just in my street

Prefer to scurry back into their homes

Yes they may have a full and varied life

Online

But talk to a real person

Is this your own experience?

People are engaged with Machines and Toys, but not real people

Though it might just be I stink, in every way, literally and figuratively  

You can even be chastised for standing on your own doorstep

Yes really

BE an INDIVIDUAL

be yourself, don't be a sheep

communicate

Social isolation is a thing, that's why we have pets

Even if JD Lance eats them

That's another issue, read SEVERAL newspapers

Not just your own viewpoint, read others too

360 degrees appraisal

And find a cure for Tinnitus, cos mine is killing me

never enough sleep

And find a cure for Arthritis too

far too much pain, more than my daily bread

So that's it for today,  I need go back to bed for more sleep

Though I can only sleep in certain positions

I really am like the Elephant Man with my chest hernia

and yes just like an elephant I STINK too

though that depends on your point of view

AND BEFORE I FORGET

If TRUMP WRITES:-    I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT

he could be inciting harm

so as Les Dawson used to say

Be Nice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Trump Addict

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...