Wednesday 11 September 2024

Disney Ready stuff

 A load of Ukrainian downloads last night and all other languages too, so maybe a bored Ukrainian hotel worker somewhere in the world.

THANK YOU

lots of other languages downloaded too

I still have not made a penny

as Amazon only has my English originals, and nobody wants to pay this worker

Not that I'd see any money, I have 2 student daughters at Universities

anyway

instead of the 1000s of rubbish emails

THANK YOU in the subject line

THANK YOU FROM SINGAPORE etc

so I can see the thanks and delete it

I get so much rubbish

so enjoy the stories below, Disney would love them

and they could pay me too

Though I don't have a valid passport

so you can come to Birmingham with your check book

and Pinsent Masons can do the Legal stuff

and hello to Ang if she is still in the Print Room

and all the Tonys on security

now read on

Lec, Boris and Gregorgi Collection, the 3 Cousins

Inbox

Sunday 6 February 2022.  



Somebody read this last night, 

ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE  written before Putin went mad

Lec, Boris and Gregorgi Collection, the 3 Cousins just download my Original English here

 

Lec, Boris and Gregorgi Collection, the 3 Cousins

I’m going to load up the files, just download. Tell your Polish, Ukrainian and Russian friends. Later, maybe Monday, I’ll try to cut and paste the actual words into a page

Ok, remember the boys are Polish/Ukrainian/Russian first cousins

and live in Pololoffoff where the 3 countries make love on the map

they mind their own business and expect others to do the same, any language will

do and US Dollars are accepted too

as I said maybe Monday 7th, in the morning,

if the screaming from my Tinnitus is at bay. and no pain too

then I’ll load up the text but the files are here so tell everybody

Peace and Good Will to all Men


Be a friendly bear like me, stay home and drink vodka and read meIMG-20240910-WA0004.jpg
Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer (in shades) from Birmingham England  
10th Sept 2024
writer of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey that's me , 
a real SOB , 4th son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland
End Putin's war today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I want to be a Radio Star

I want to be a Radio Star 17/09/2024  ~  MICHAELGCASEY   ~  EDIT "I WANT TO BE A RADIO STAR" well if you are readingthis you may h...