Thursday 12 September 2024

afternoon 12th Sept 2024 plus golf bonus at very end

Thursday 12 September 2024

afternoon 12th Sept 2024

afternoon 12th Sept 2024

so you liked the cartoon


if you look at the Daily Mail, Guardian, Telegraph and other newspapers daily

then you can find some good cartoons, as well as Z list people showing their bits

GOP is still a messed up entity


HERE's  what I heard yesterday plus my solution

Quote  Trump is a Lunatic but he's a good business man 
So better for Economy
So I vote Trump
********

That's why you must say Bankrupt In Business 
Bankrupt In Character 

Hammer home.that

Thats  my Take from watching reaction to the Debate on tv today 

The USA style of advert is poncy and naff and Patronising

Be quicker on Delivery I speak as a comedy  writer 

USA normally telegraphs the joke

Be quicker and yes use the song Donald Where's your Trousers it's on tube

So my advert would be
@@@@@@@

How do you remember Donald Trump ?

Close up  of Trump at Podium and pull back from him ranting

To reveal no Trousers 

Voice over: Donald Trump
 all talk and 
No Trousers *

NDA. Not required 

@@@@@
*(an English expression, for lack of action)

So idea is like
Like old Mad Magazine from 70s

Quick and easy to produce and swamp him 

And you could get singers to make a new version  of Donald Where's Your Troosers 

Lady gaga.  You could have s Billboard number One

Or am I too British humour for you

I am in Birmingham England after all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I want to be a Radio Star

I want to be a Radio Star 17/09/2024  ~  MICHAELGCASEY   ~  EDIT "I WANT TO BE A RADIO STAR" well if you are readingthis you may h...