Monday 9 September 2024

Trump's One Answer to Everything

Trump's One Answer to Everything (c)

By Michael Casey


Thank you for your question

So Nice to be here, of course I have an answer

So much better than Biden's

His plan is horrible and stupid

Maybe the most stupid plan ever

I was talking to somebody

and he agreed with me, Biden's plan is so stupid

Maybe the most stupid plan ever

A lot of people agreed with me

Clever people, experts in the field

Such really really clever people

And they all universally agree with me

They say Donald, Sir, it's ok. to call me Donald

But I prefer Sir, it shows respect

I am such a respectable person after all

Almost everybody calls me Sir,

or I  fire them

So my plan is so clever, such a clever plan

A lot of people say its a clever plan

Possibly the most clever plan ever

even if i allow myself to be Modest

As I was saying Biden's plan   is such a crock

But mine is without exception or contradiction

The bestest plan ever to be be thought of

And will make everybody so happy

Because as I said its the bestest plan ever

Next question please.

you don't get two, you're just a woman

almost as pretty as my daughter

do you want to come visit my 33,000 foot apartment 

afterwards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I want to be a Radio Star

I want to be a Radio Star 17/09/2024  ~  MICHAELGCASEY   ~  EDIT "I WANT TO BE A RADIO STAR" well if you are readingthis you may h...