Wednesday 7 August 2024

korea and singapore

Wednesday 7 August 2024

Korea comeback overnight and Singapore reading more again

Korea comeback overnight and Singapore reading more again

FarFetched readers as usual

everybody reads but nobody buys a book

cost less than a latte or a jar of coffee, invite friends around 

SO

Steve Martin is the new Vice President pick

I'd vote for him

JD Vance will debate if he can get off the couch

and  crime was more under Trump, not counting Trump's crimes

Those 2 lines amused me

and how can any Party of Law and Order

have a CRIMINAL as a leader

TRUMP the CRIMINAL leader

its CRIMINAL

BUT

Sentencing for Hush Money

wont be interfered with by Supreme Court

and the Justice Clarence Thomas

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/clarence-thomas-took-more-undisclosed-043042667.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAB77Rp2PZtJCF8WoK4nFwDoMStRTVFvVR9RlmYfMBK49Y_960nfVP5M3nuM6ncRShC2gKGaD_iYra6eDP7W2TOKyxbkKwR6SYo251BTkRxzJqAQcfnyDdTFzYQbKDBr_J8a7p3txb-ZZ9M6gWzMEV2i1ONSknykiBDWY-UHnQe7Y


Should be sent packing

We are not perfect over here in UK

but Clarence is as cross eyed as the lion 

go google that

Now

my Tinnitus is beyond belief

I know its connected to all the atmospherics

But no medic can cure it

Diversion Therapy

Listening to constant music helps

but it is so unbearable at times

curl up in bed, is part solution

I get triggered by tones, heat, cold, wind

yes really

this past year getting worse

So enjoy all my back list here

Because some day

but at least my GFR is 22 and no need for dialysis yet

if you read through my list, you can see the descent

apart from that I'm such a catch

good breeding stock

or not

YES

I'd love to write the full length sequel to

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

1000 copies of my books downloaded in a short period the other day

FREE multiple Translations from my sites

Wordpress mainly

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

but you  could still pay the worker, via Amazon Kindle

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC

but you won't

I'm just a writer









No comments:

Korea comeback overnight and Singapore reading more again

Korea comeback overnight and Singapore reading more again FarFetched readers as usual everybody reads but nobody buys a book cost less than ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I want to be a Radio Star

I want to be a Radio Star 17/09/2024  ~  MICHAELGCASEY   ~  EDIT "I WANT TO BE A RADIO STAR" well if you are readingthis you may h...