Tuesday 13 August 2024

jingle ears

 Jingle Ears

and yes I do look like a bad Santa

no

the Tinnitus today in all the heat

is unbearable

Just me and the Tortured Poet singing to me

left shoulder pain horrible too

need to slap on the pain killer

and the drugs don't work Nivana sing

as they are never strong enough

 as I bow down my head in pain

so you get the picture

i have to post some cards too

so I  have to trek to the post office

and up heart attack hill afterwards

the steepest hill in our area

6 years and it has not killed me yet

YET

Donald Is Quackers by the way


see. all the meems on the internet





though we enjoy Donald as a clean boy







we. have a Donald Trump toilet brush in our bathroom,  as he is clean round the bend


vote sanity 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I want to be a Radio Star

I want to be a Radio Star 17/09/2024  ~  MICHAELGCASEY   ~  EDIT "I WANT TO BE A RADIO STAR" well if you are readingthis you may h...