Friday 2 August 2024

Influencers TOO stupid forwords

 I'm bringing this back


Influencers TOO Stupid for Words

I was going through the Press, and I’m fed up to read about Influencers

Take this first sentence. What is Press?

Where you press your clothes?

Like an ironing machine.

Or the Newspapers, because of Printing Press.

Which spread Knowledge, because Books were mass produced.

And is mass a Mass, as in a Holy Service.

Or a kind of Weight, but let Physics people explain that

Now, I’m fed Up

Does that mean a very fat bastard, who ate all the pies?

Or does it mean I’ve had enough, so I’m fed up.

Like a mark inside my belly, an internal Plimsoll line

If I go over the line, I’ll fall over maybe?

Or does it mean, I’ve had enough BS from ignorant people

Talking about stuff they could not be bothered to do Research about

Quora , or Donald Trump’s mouth do not speak the Gospel Truth.

And that does not mean they are Preachers.

Though Social Justice does descend from Preachers.

Go back to the Marches and Bus Rides, for examples

And what is an Influencer?

Your mum, or the Virgin Mary who asked for more wine indirectly

So Jesus performed his first miracle

Do as HE says, she said

And the rest is History.

SO PLEASE IGNORANT INFLUENCERS

Read a book, do some research, and realise

Things aren’t what they appear.

Linguistics Matter, or are you just in it for the MONEY maybe

Michael Casey the Fat Silver Haired Writer in Shades from Birmingham. ENGLAND

And speak clearly,or Snoop Dog might start commenting in the most direct way

As only Snoop can, TRUMP man TRUMP man, Just TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP you TRUMP

which should be clear enough in Any Language

and YES Trump is the Worst Word in Any Language of the World

Or maybe I’m just an ignorant fat man from Birmingham England

Trying to use TRUMP as the newest word to cause OFFENCE

as TRUMP really is the record breaker for that

Man was not born in chains, so avoid TRUMPING TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I am a SOB after all, a real SOB

Son of a Blacksmith, from County Kerry EIRE

Tororo my Ninja Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I want to be a Radio Star

I want to be a Radio Star 17/09/2024  ~  MICHAELGCASEY   ~  EDIT "I WANT TO BE A RADIO STAR" well if you are readingthis you may h...