Tuesday 6 August 2024

if

 4923

there are 2000 stories and the rest is me just talking like this

Postcard from Birmingham England

If

one of my emails struck home

you'd come and visit Birmingham

HERE we welcome everybody

the food is Michelin level

and the WATER is great, we pipe it in from WALES

and my daughters tell me places to go and see, and EAT

there are plenty of every Ethnicity 

and you could come and visit this fool on the hill

or send a taxi for me, and I'll eat with you

I am the FAT silver haired writer in shades after all

and if you are rich you could buy the Rotunda Serviced Apartments

as they closed suddenly

BUT you could save it, or buy it for your own extended family

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/top-rated-city-centre-hotel-29671572

so readers all over the world, here's a chance





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

I want to be a Radio Star

I want to be a Radio Star 17/09/2024  ~  MICHAELGCASEY   ~  EDIT "I WANT TO BE A RADIO STAR" well if you are readingthis you may h...