Sunday 27 August 2023

a big thanks to Singapore

a big thanks to Singapore 

i got up as i had so much noise from tinnitus

get out of bed and don't take it lying down, literally

now tinnitus seems to have gone

but left shoulder is. making me scream 

and bow my head in pain

i'm typing with right hand

distraction technique

if you want top spot on this blogger here

then Singapore you need triple what you have got so far

Cartoons site you have won

but this one needs more work

the main butcher baker undertaker blogger

is out of reach, you are 3rd

why do i write

better than screaming in a bed of pain

my neighbour his 2 carers have just left

he has 2 or 3 visits a day

i still. dream of the typist etc

but in reality 

who would want my illnesses for company

give them to putin i say

so i'll finish there

just pray for end of putin and his evil war

and spare one for me too

my singapore girl

though you could all be men in a prison

reading me as punishment





gorilla with a rosary

during vietnam war i thought usa was fighting real gorillas 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

God Help Us

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...