Wednesday 26 September 2018

Autumn Update 26th Sept 2018

Autumn Update 26th Sept 2018

just to let you know my wifi may disappear for a couple of weeks so you may be spared reading me. So stock up on your favorite stories while I'm away or not, there will be a test  when I come  back that's if I go away from my site.

I will continue to write even if I cannot post, due to technical problems.

And if anybody can tell me why my pain is so random, and hurts so much then there will be a prize. I would offer my body, but Birmingham Medical School has first bags, because of the shortage of cadavers. And just as I type that I get a massive spasm of pain. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...