Monday, 28 September 2026

Strange Dream at 5am

Strange Dream at 5am

i awoke suddenly

a gift of a goal about to be scored

a breakout goal

BUT

from the sky a body fell

and landed on the pitch with a thrud

SO

what does that mean?

a death

or pennies from heaven

or a distraction

most people die at 4am

ask your undertaker

as for me i'm wearing a wooly hat in bed

COS the cold air is horrendous

right now I'm wearing a hat in doors

Meta AI and Gemini have both weighed in

so Sudden Open goal for my talent

BUT

with a tragedy pouring COLD WATER on it

I have no Idea

5am is Midnight in USA and Noon in China

so you work it all out for yourselves

and find Life Lessons online and really laugh

Somebody was reading it today on the sites

and my computer has lost some of its bits

so when/If I finally get my rewards from

Big Tech

I'll get a new computer and donate this to someone

Though I'd like to get a new house too

Maybe a Crazy Rich Asian reader leaves me

something in a Will

God alone knows 

The Tinnitus has been terrible again

and the fumes from the slap on pain killer on

my left shoulder are enough to make you puke

Catch 22.  my life


and yes Takeout Files ready when big tech is ready 

as well as 207 Turnkey ESOL lessons 11 hours of my audio from my Text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Strange Dream at 5am

Strange Dream at 5am i awoke suddenly a gift of a goal about to be scored a breakout goal BUT from the sky a body fell and landed on the pit...