CHINA GOVERNMENT lets FORMALISE IT and you can pay me. too, maybe Jeff Bezos could be go between
the whole world reads me, 172 countries, so maybe they should all start to PAY this worker
so I can help feed my half Shanghai FAMILY .
So every school in China could use my words to help
teach English the FUN WAY.
I will never be a BILLIONAIRE as I will cap my own income,
and INSTEAD direct FEES. to Charities
I have a Plan for Everything, but only a Big Boy like Bezos could put it into action
That’s all China, and don’t eat too may buns at the Bund
Thursday, 29 January 2026
THANK YOU Chinese Education Department
Chinese Education Department THANK YOU
Now the Irish Navvy and the Chinese built the USA railway together
so here is more of my copyrighted work to read
Let’s see if we can work TOGETHER
Mark Zuckerberg/ Jeff Bezos may be a bridge between us
Have a read and over a dinner, Mark will insist on Paying
Here in Birmingham ENGLAND we can do business perhaps
I could film 5 minute postcards from Birmingham
I’m sure YOU have least done your homework
and yes I expect to be paid
just as Russia paid Ustinov
michael casey the fat silver haired writer form Birmingham England
快速故事 ©
經過
邁克爾·凱西
這是包含 2 本書的綜合版
短褲 2013 和更多短褲 2014
https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&shoppingPortalEnabled=true
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.