Sunday, 28 June 2026

same fisherman background , I hope. we have a bright future together whatever the weather

same fisherman background , I hope. we have a bright future together whatever the weather

Inbox

Michael Casey 




my mother's place Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Ireland. 

so was it written in the stars   , a son of cromane and Qatar

it's up to you

3.4 million words and knocking on the door 2million clicks , you can read for yourself ,

 and bring the harvest ashore

the father of the father of AI came from there too, I

 am Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

the circle is complete




and my dad was one of 10 , and he was a Blacksmith

what more can I say

With the Help of God and Two policemen , Anything is Possible



mum's place where my soul is from




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

for my Chinese readers

 So Xi. is in USA so welcome and for all the backup people Feel free to read all my stuff as the great wall of China has fallen to my words ...