Tuesday 11 June 2024

my Polish French Beret look

my Polish French Beret look

my Polish French Beret look

with a shave and sleep and some pain killer Neem slapped all over I’ll look

even better, if that were possible

I’ll put a shaved and rested picture on another day, then I’ll look 20 years younger

more Picasso and less Don Camillo in Russia maybe

3,000,000 more words and 4 more sons, well in my imagination

can somebody slap Putin’s bare backside

he’ll ban my books next

Hong Kong Arabs and

 So here’s some translations for you all

 So here’s some translations for you all

this is on my wordpress nearly 4 years ago

you could all buy my 20 books on Amazon too

so I can feed my student daughters 

but prayers for my health would  be of far more use to me

even if only once a day

I was a catholic in an Islamic School after all

I was called excellent, excellent and exemplary  

for my teaching

yes really

you can all visit Birmingham

and take me out to dinner

our water alone is worth coming for

we steal it from the Welsh

tough I expect nothing

I had a Mongolian reader yesterday

was it because of the picture and story from yesterday

you work it out

I’m just a fool, but hopefully God will love me…..

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

so Biden could kill Trump today and get away with it?

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...