Saturday 29 June 2024

Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan

reading me today

and somebody claiming to be from there sent 

an email today

so if it was you

try again without all the rubbish

a normal straight letter 

but to prove you are real

you have to have  a roll of toilet paper

balanced on your head

this proves you are real

and not a fake

and have a sense of humour

I'm in far too much pain and noise

to put up with nonsense

here's a link to me reading stuff

all about Peace Love Harmony

the things Putin does not believe in


https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/michael-casey1








this is me today, 29th June 2024 in need of a shave and more. 

Vote for people who love People NOT money, 

for the LOVE of money,

 not money, but the LOVE of Money like Putin and TRUMP

is the root of all Evil,

 and was it that writer Saint Paul who said that.

 I agree with my fellow writer

though somehow I don't think I'll ever be called a Saint

and you may think I'm not a writer either.

I am just a SOB

Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland

it's in my blood




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

so Biden could kill Trump today and get away with it?

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...