Tuesday 30 April 2024

readers,fighting over me, or just running to the toilet

Readers. fighting over me, or just running to the toilet?

Well a surge from Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong

are potential speed typists jousting to see who'll be my speed typist

or are they laughing at tragedy like me

Johnny No Friends and so on

even Japan has had a look

and the Stan nations one or too are looking too

SO THANK YOU

feel free to buy a book, buy nobody does

as Internet is free

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true


a ton of stuff to read , half stories , the rest like this

the cold air really does set my Tinnitus off like a fire alarm in the head

SO

Take That are singing behind me, they suffer, my behind

rather singing from another position

I look like a bad Santa today 

I need a shave and a haircut and a bath too

and my daughters want to pluck my eyebrows

but eventually I'll do that

DO NOT JUDGE BY APPEARANCES

TALK TO EVERYBODY

and then make an informed decision

Only Terry Thomas looked immaculate

Like he just stepped out of the bath

google Terry Thomas, yes I'm that old

But straight out of the bath I can pass for 20 years younger

Otherwise you run away from me, and my farts maybe, Ckd

In my head I am 20 and always will be

so be warned


Behave or you might .... my bouncer look


my drunken Russian look


my two ugly sisters, as I call them, ok, we call them the pigs, the daughters, still at school

and yes I'm Shrek


the only award I ever got for writing

I don't want awards, just send money, by buying a book, I have two still student daughters


the jacket you can buy from this donkey, Donkey told me sell it



this is Mandy from The Joker, the story from the other day, go back and read it

Probably AI

She teaches Navy Seals martial arts

and paints pictures of me in her spare time

I pose for her

Where's your imagination?

Try Kdramas on telly, in Korean with English sub-titles


my Val Donican look


my exhausted pussy, after an afternoon Pole Dancing, Totoro is her name she's 9 now


saying it with flowers look


me eating dinner look




this is me with a Rosary, I have many, because I am in much need of prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...