Sunday 29 December 2019

hello Singapore I spotted you Happy New Year be ready with the Stella Artois

hello Singapore I spotted you Happy New Year be ready with the Stella Artois

I'm just checking my readers and you popped up, so thank you.

as you know you are one of 70  places that read me

Sadly nobody pays

but if you can afford to buy a book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I'll start on my mi5 mi6 story after I slap on the some MOVELAT on my left shoulder, it feels like I'm carrying a concrete cross

I sent Donald my request for him to review The 19th Hole, I hope he gets it, then he'll resign. Pride comes before a Fall, if he has a wife that loves him then he has everything, he can buy anything else, without staying as President. Leave with honour as  Nixon said about Vietnam....





 no not a pigsty, this is where my mum, my mother was born and raised
in 1920s Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Eire
my 1st cousin's son still lives on the plot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...