Sunday 31 March 2024

If putin had my Tinnitus right now he would surrender

If putin had my Tinnitus right now he would surrender

Inbox

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

Attachments12:53 (3 hours ago)
to ovcspresswhitehouse.gov.uspressuniv_7tvrandot-flowersflower.sky6930pressprpartnerimsinfoirums.sfumsprcdPRESSprredd.mil.ruirinfoinfoinfo
So that is my prayer Let Putin have my Tinnitus then he would fall to his knees 
And finally Love his neighbours as he felt the noise 
And pain simultaneously 
For all Believers love God
And love your neighbour 
And Mary is mother to all Nations 

and BITOIN is a FAKE too

don't trust it

have treasure in Heaven

worth far more

my head is still exploding 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Playing a Round with Donald Trump

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...